Most frequent questions and answers
HOW AND WHERE DID WE GET THE SKILLS
- We get this question very often. I, Aleksandra, have inherited the talent from my father who is also an artist. However the talent itself can’t lead to a successful results if there is no work included. It requires daily practise, learning new things, trying new styles and techniques in each piece of art in order to achieve artworks that will make us and our customers satisfied. We are mostly self taught artists who have interest and passion for many forms of art, which lead us to devote our time to always learn new things and upgrade. Our degrees in graphic design and animation also played a role in finding our own styles of work, learning and using techniques for more quality results.
WHAT TOOLS/TECHNOLOGY DO WE USE
- When I started digital illustration, I first made a drawing on paper, took a photo of it or scanned it so I could transfer it to my PC to turn it into an illustration. It was a quite complicated process and took some time before I got my iPad Pro which for now is the main tool for making illustrations. For the animation part, we also use Procreate and Photoshop for creating scenes and characters which are afterwards trasferred to an animation software – Cartoon Animator where they are tested, stylized and prepared for animation projects.
As we all know, nowadays social media is the key for exposure in any kind of field. We chose to focus on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, where you can follow Diartbar for updates, new products and more interesting content.
We also enjoy doing commision works. The delivery time and price for all custom made projects are discussed with each customer separately and depend on the complexity of the project itself. We also offer discounts for large orders. In the ‘Place custom order’ section on our website, there a few sections for custom projects you can choose. If you can’t see what you need in there, you can contact us with the details of your order.
All work – digital files and physical items can be used for personal use only, unless stated differently in the description of the product itself. For 3D animation products and 2D animation characters please read the description below.
If you’re interested in licensing our artwork for commercial use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information with the link of the product and why and how you want to license it.
3D SCENES & CHARACTERS
All 3D animation products are linked to our store ‘Dicho’ in Reallusion marketplace where you can actually purchase the products. The ‘buy now’ button on any 3D animation product on our website will take you to the same product in Reallusion where you can purchase it. Reallusion terms and conditions apply to all 3D animation products in our store. More detailed licences info on the Reallusion website – https://www.reallusion.com/
2D SCENES & CHARACTERS
All 2D characters have a link to our store in Reallusion website where you can actually purchase them. Reallusion terms and conditions apply to these products. Take a look at them on Reallusion website – https://www.reallusion.com/
YOU MAY NOT
- Use any of the artworks on print-on-demand sites (Zazzle, Cafepress, Amazon Merch, society6, Redbubble, etc.). If you are interested in receiving exclusive rights, feel free to contact us.
- Use the illustrations or any other digital products or photos for personal use without artist credit – Please credit the image with “Art by Diartbar – www.diartbar.com” in the description or tag our social media profiles.
- Reproduction, copying, redistribution or using without Diartbar logo for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission/license of Diartbar and would be legaly pursued.
- You may not use our products or photos for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not, with the use of our products and photos, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use our products for any pornographic or unlawful purpose, to defame a person, to violate a person’s right to privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, or service mark of any person/entity.
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time
depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times [for all physical products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may
continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain,
including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
It’s difficult to predict the shipping times.
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control
and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so
please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your
neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but
shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on
where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about
your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you
quickly, please email us at email@example.com within 3 days after the order is received with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order.
We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
Every detail for each product is written in each product description and we are also happy to help if you have any questions regarding the product before purchasing it. We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of
these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged
items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don’t offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our
sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section.
Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let
us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days after receiving your order. Include your
order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a
What will I receive?
High resolution files will be available for you upon purchasing the digital product. PDF file which you can print in your local print shop on almost any item ( t-shirt, mug, tote bag, etc.) or print and frame it, & JPEG file for digital use (social media, website, You Tube channel, etc.)
Delivery & Returns
Due to the nature of these products (digital files) we don’t accept returns or exchanges. However feel free to contact us upon purchasing a product if there are any issues with it or if you need another file / format / dimension. We will be happy to help!
Personal or commercial use?
All products are available for personal use only.
You are not allowed to:
- Share our designs, products and files as your own and without proper artist credit – social media tag / website link
- Resell our designs in their original format
- Use the designs for Mass Production without an Extended Commercial License. AFTER PURCHASING YOUR PRODUCT you can purchase a commercial licence for it here: